Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Post reading tast

Dear Mrs. Bunstein,
I enjoyed the in which we worked with the book and we always had much fun in the lessons.
The book itself was not so bad as initially expected, but I still think that it's noch the perfect choice.
In my case I had especially with regard to the first pages many problems in understanding the plot and therefor the notion was quickly low, although it was in the following chapters in many times easier and more fun.
The job offers were mostly large and we could have chosen for each chapter a different task.
But I also have to say that these job offers seems to me a bit drab and I found myself a bit limited in most cases.
Working with the Pc seems to me rather difficult because it is inevitable that there are sometimes technical problems as it has taken me a few times.
Until now I always decided to complete those long time task on paper and I would have been happy about this offer.
Otherwise I really liked working with the book and especially the working atmosphere was very very good!!
 ;)

1 comment:

  1. Steffen,

    thank you for eveluating the last weeks' working. I think its good that you take positive as well as negative aspects into considration. I'm sorry about your technical problems and I think you can be proud that you did it in the end despite of all the hassle..

    PS: ThereforE

    ReplyDelete